Appliqué the Quilt Top
1. Referring to the Appliqué Placement Diagram, position the appliqué pieces on the foundation. Baste all pieces in place.
2. Working from the bottom layer to the top, appliqué the pieces in place with small blind stitches, turning the edges under with your needle as you work.
Complete the Quilt
1. Layer the quilt top, batting, and backing.
2. Quilt as desired. Designer Deanne Eisenman machine-quilted echo quilting around the plant and flowerpot, stippling in the quilt center, loops in the center of the flowers and the flowerpot, and wavy intersecting lines in the border.
3. Use the red print No. 2—2-1⁄2 ×42" strips to bind the quilt.