1. Fold a white print 18" square in half, then in half again. Press folds lightly, then unfold. Fold same square in half diagonally, then in half diagonally again. Press folds lightly to make a foundation square with placement guidelines; unfold square. Repeat to make four total foundation squares with guidelines.
2. Referring to Appliqué Placement Diagram, position the following appliqués on a foundation square: two each of green print A and A reversed leaves, four green print B leaves, four turquoise tone-on-tone C buds, one black tone-on-tone D flower, one turquoise tone-on-tone E circle, one large flower print F circle, and eight black tone-on-tone G circles.
3. Following the manufacturer’s instructions, fuse all pieces in place. Set up your machine with a narrow, blanket stitch. Using black thread, sew around each shape.
4. Press foundation square gently from wrong side. Centering design, trim to 16-1/2" square including seam allowances to make an appliquéd block.
5. Using either coral, dark red, or light green tone-on-tone instead of turquoise tone-on-tone, repeat steps 2–4 to make four appliquéd blocks total.