Assemble Quilt Center
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out green and red sashing squares, short and long sashing rectangles, A blocks, and B blocks in five horizontal rows.
2. Sew together pieces in each row. Press seams toward sashing rectangles.
3. Join rows to make quilt center; press seams in one direction. The quilt center should be 31-1⁄2 ×37-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
Sew two border strips to long edges of quilt center. Add remaining border strips to remaining edges to complete quilt top. Press all seams toward border.
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste. Quilt as desired.
2. Bind with binding strips.