Inspired by Tapestry from designer Karen Snyder of Anna Lena’s
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 1⁄2 yard white tone-on-tone (quilt center)
• 1⁄8 yard each purple, olive, yellow-green, light blue, dark blue, light teal, dark teal, and mint green prints (quilt center)
• 1⁄4 yard white floral (quilt center)
• 1⁄4 yard black floral (border)
• 1⁄3 yard binding fabric
• 1-1⁄3 yards backing fabric
• 27×45" batting
Finished quilt: 19×37"
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.