Designer: Shelley Robson
- 1 yard assorted red prints (table runner top)
- 1/8 yard solid red (binding)
- 1/4 yard solid white (piping)
- 1/4 yard green print (binding)
- 3/8 yard backing fabric
- 17x34" quilt batting
- 11—3/4"-long black heart-shape buttons
- Quilt basting spray (optional)
Finished table runner: 11x28"
Quantities are for 44/45"-wide, 100% cotton fabrics. All measurements include a 1/4" seam allowance. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
To make the best use of your fabrics, cut the pieces in the following order. Click on "Download this Project" above for pattern pieces.
From assorted red prints, cut:
- 32 -- 1-1/2x21" strips
From solid red, cut:
- 1 -- 2-1/2x42" binding strip
From solid white, cut:
- Enough 1"-wide bias strips to total 50 inches in length for piping
From green print, cut:
- Enough 1-1/4"-wide bias strips to total 50 inches in length for binding
From each of backing fabric and lightweight quilt batting, cut:
- 1 of Pattern A