Inspired by Lemonade Stand by designer Patricia Frei for Quilted Works
Quilt tester: Alison Gamm
• Scraps of green print, solid orange, and red floral (lime, lemon, and strawberry appliqués)
• 10" square each green sketch print, solid yellow, red-and-white dot, and blue circle print (lemon appliqué, glass unit, background)
• 1⁄8 yard each white print, green floral, and gray diagonal stripe (lime and lemon appliqués, glass units, background, straw appliqués)
• 9×21" piece (fat eighth) gray sketch print (glass unit)
• 1⁄3 yard blue stripe (background)
• 1⁄4 yard white floral (background)
• 1⁄3 yard binding fabric
• 1 yard backing fabric
• 32×33" batting
• Lightweight fusible web
• Nonstick pressing sheet or parchment paper
Finished quilt: 23-1⁄2 ×25"
Yardages are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.