Assemble Quilt Top
1. Set three light blue print B hexagons into bottom openings of Row B (Diagram 7). When setting in each B hexagon, align reference line in the center of each edge with adjacent star points.
2. Rotate Row A 180°, then sew it to hexagons just added to Row B (Diagram 8). Add four light blue print B hexagons to bottom of Row A to make a joined row.
3. Set in remaining light blue print A diamonds and B hexagons (outlined in red on Quilt Assembly Diagram) to complete quilt center. Press seams toward light blue print pieces.
4. Using a rotary cutter and ruler, carefully trim edges of quilt center, leaving a 1/4" seam allowance on outer points of star units (Trimming Diagram). The quilt center should be 9-1/2x19-1/4" including seam allowances.
5. Sew long multicolor stripe border strips to long edges of quilt center. Join short multicolor stripe border strips to remaining edges to complete quilt top. Press all seams toward border.