When joining A and B pieces, be sure to align matching points marked on pieces. To do this, push a pin through center of dots on layered pieces.
1. Referring to Diagram 1, sew together a rust floral A triangle and a gold print A triangle to make a triangle pair. Press seam toward rust floral. Repeat to make 16 triangle pairs total.
2. Sew together two triangle pairs to make a half unit (Diagram 2). Press seam toward rust floral. Repeat with remaining pairs to make eight half units total.
3. Join two half units to make a center unit (Diagram 3). Press seam in one direction. Repeat to make four center units total.
4. Add a tan paisley print B triangle to a corner of a center unit; press seam toward tan paisley print. Add two tan paisley print B triangles and one rust plaid B triangle to remaining corners of center unit to make Block A (Diagram 4). Repeat to make four A blocks total.
5. Referring to steps 1–4 and Diagram 5 for placement, use two tan paisley print A triangles, one rust dot A triangle, three dark green print A triangles, two rust plaid A triangles, two tan paisley print B triangles, and two rust plaid B triangles to make Block B. Repeat to make four B blocks total.
6. Referring to steps 1–4 and Diagram 6 for placement, use four red floral A triangles, four olive green print A triangles, and four rust plaid B triangles to make Block C.