Assemble Quilt Center
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, join six Flying Geese units to make a sashing strip. Press seams in one direction. The sashing strip should be 2x5" including seam allowances. Repeat to make four sashing strips total.
2. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out Rolling Stones blocks, sashing strips, and the green Square-in-a- Square unit in rows.
3. Sew together pieces in each row. Press seams toward blocks and green Square-in-a-Square unit.
4. Join rows to make quilt center. Press seams toward top and bottom rows. The quilt center should be 11" square including seam allowances.
5. Sew short green print border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Add long green print border strips to remaining edges to make quilt top. Press all seams toward border.