Assemble Table Runner Front
1. Cut and piece solid black 1-1⁄2×42" strips to make:
2—1-1⁄2×50-1⁄2" sashing strips
2. Referring to Table Runner Assembly Diagram, sew together three circle print Flying Geese units, four paisley Flying Geese units, and three geometric print Flying Geese units in a vertical row. Press seams in one direction. Join 1-1⁄2×50-1⁄2" sashing strips to long edges of row to make center unit. Press seams toward sashing. The center unit should be 12-1⁄2×50-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
3. Sew together seven multicolor stripe 2-1⁄2×3-1⁄2" rectangles, six red small stripe 2-1⁄2×3-1⁄2" rectangles, six beige floral 2-1⁄2×3-1⁄2" rectangles, and six beige geometric print 2-1⁄2×3-1⁄2" rectangles in a vertical row to make a pieced border strip (Table Runner Assembly Diagram). Press seams in one direction. The strip should be 3-1⁄2×50-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
4. Repeat Step 3 to make an identical 3-1⁄2×50-1⁄2 pieced border strip.
5. Join pieced border strips to long edges of center unit to make table runner front. Press seams toward sashing.