Assemble Table Runner Top
1. Gather four matching Flying Geese units and four 5x9-1/2" rectangles from the same light print used in the Flying Geese units.
2. Sew together one Flying Geese unit and a light print 5x9-1/2" rectangle to make a square unit (Diagram 2). Press seam in one direction. The square unit should be 9-1/2" including seam allowances. Repeat to make four square units total.
3. Referring to Diagram 3 for placement, sew together square units in pairs. Press seams in opposite directions. Join pairs to make a Pinwheel block; press seam in one direction. The Pinwheel block should be 18-1/2" square including seam allowances.
4. Repeat steps 1–3 to make three Pinwheel blocks total.
5. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out Pinwheel blocks in a row; sew together to complete table runner top. Press seams in one direction.