Assemble Table Runner Top
1. Referring to Table Runner Assembly Diagram, sew together blocks A and B in a row to make table runner center. Press seams away from A blocks. The table runner center should be 24-1⁄2×8-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
2. Join blue floral 4-1⁄2×8-1⁄2" border strips to short edges of table runner center. Add 4-1⁄2×32-1⁄2" border strips to remaining edges to complete table runner top. Press seams toward border.
Finish Table Runner
1. Layer table runner top, batting, and backing; baste.
2. Quilt as desired. Connie Albin stipple-quilted the background of the appliquéd blocks and stitched intersecting wavy lines around the table runner border using a Thimbleberries quilt stencil.
3. Bind with green print binding strips.