1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste. Quilt as desired.
2. Trim batting and backing even with quilt top edges.
3. Fold a blue print 3" square in half diagonally with the wrong side inside to form a corner triangle; press. Repeat to make a second blue corner triangle. Using two red print 3" squares, repeat to make two red corner triangles.
4. Referring to photo, pin a corner triangle in each corner of quilt top, aligning raw edges.
5. Fold an assorted blue print 3" square in half diagonally with the wrong side inside (Diagram 3); press. Fold the folded triangle in half again and press to make a prairie point. Using remaining blue print 3" squares and assorted red print 3" squares, repeat to make 37 blue prairie points and 19 red prairie points total.
6. Referring to Diagram 4, pin prairie points to edges of quilt top with raw edges aligned and prairie points pointing toward quilt center. Space them evenly and make sure all double-folded edges face same direction. Overlap adjacent edges. Once you are satisfied with placement of prairie points, sew them to quilt top with a scant 1/4" seam.
7. Bind with assorted blue print binding strips.