Assemble Quilt Top
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out blocks, green print No. 3—1-1⁄2×16-1⁄2" strips, and red print No. 2—1-1⁄2" squares in seven rows. Sew together pieces in rows. Press seams toward green print strips.
2. Join rows to make quilt center. Press seams in one direction. The quilt center should be 18-1⁄2×52-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
3. Cut and piece maroon print No. 3—2-1⁄2×42" strips to make:
• 2—2-1⁄2×52-1⁄2" border strips
• 2—2-1⁄2×22-1⁄2" border stirps
4. Add long maroon print border strips to long edges of quilt center. Add short maroon print border strips to remaining edges to complete quilt top. Press seams toward border. The quilt top should be 22-1⁄2×56-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste. Quilt as desired.
2. Bind with binding strips.