Add Remaining Border
1. Sew light blue print 1-1/4x15-1/2" middle border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Add light blue print 1-1/4x17" middle border strips to remaining edges. Press all seams toward middle border.
2. Sew navy blue print 4-1/4x17" outer border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Press seams toward outer border.
3. Referring to Assemble Quilt Center, steps 1-3, use white-and-blue small floral and blue large floral 2-1/8" squares to make 16 white-and-blue small floral triangle-squares.
4. Referring to Assemble Quilt Center, steps 1-3, use light blue print and navy blue print 2-1/8" squares to make four light blue print triangle-squares.
5. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, sew together four white-and-blue large floral triangle-squares, four white-and-blue small floral triangle-squares, and one light blue print triangle-square in three rows, noting the position of the light prints. Press seams open. Join rows to make a border corner. Press seams open. The border corner should be 4-1/4" square including seam allowances. Repeat to make four border corners total.
6. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, add a border corner to each end of remaining navy blue print 4-1/4x17" outer border strips to make two pieced outer border strips. Press seams toward navy blue print. Add pieced outer border strips to remaining edges of quilt center to complete quilt top. Press seams toward outer border.