Inspired by Green Acres from designer Jo Morton
• 1⁄4 yard total assorted light prints (blocks)
• 1⁄8 yard total assorted dark prints in green, gold, rust, and black (blocks)
• 3⁄8 yard red print (sashing, binding) Note: Designer Jo Morton prefers a single-fold binding on small quilts. To use single-fold binding, you will need only 1⁄3 yard.
• 5" square light tan print (sashing squares)
• 1⁄4 yard green-and-tan print (border)
• 2⁄3 yard backing fabric
• 22×25" batting
Finished quilt: 15-1⁄8×18-1⁄4"
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.