Inspired by Brushline from designer Kim Schaefer of Little Quilt Company
Quilt Tester: Laura Boehnke
• 4—9×21" pieces (fat eighths) assorted light or medium prints in white, cream, and gold (blocks)
• 4—9×21" pieces (fat eighths) assorted medium or dark prints in gold, orange, and black (blocks)
• 18×21" piece (fat quarter) each black print and gold floral (blocks, sashing units)
• 5⁄8 yard each gold tone-on-tone and cream tone-on-tone (blocks, sashing units)
• 1⁄2 yard binding fabric
• 1-5⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 29×73" batting
Finished quilt: 20-1⁄2 ×64-1⁄2"
Finished block: 20×12"
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width. Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated. Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.