Inspired by Linking the Seasons from designer Annemarie S. Yohnk of Quilts Remembered
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
Machine quilter: Marie Eldredge of Handi Quilter
• 1⁄2 yard total assorted yellow, orange, blue, and pink prints (blocks)
• 1⁄4 yard multicolor dot (blocks)
• 1⁄2 yard assorted green prints (blocks)
• 2⁄3 yard cream print (blocks, setting squares)
• 1⁄2 yard black floral (border)
• 3⁄8 yard dark green print (binding)
• 1-1⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 40" square batting
Finished quilt: 31-1⁄2" square
Finished block: 5" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.