Assemble Quilt Top
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, sew together dark blue large floral 12-1⁄2" setting squares, sashing units, and Irish Chain blocks in a row to make the quilt center. Press seams away from sashing units. The quilt center should be 12-1⁄2×66-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
2. Cut and piece dark blue small floral 3-1⁄2×42" strips to make:
▫ 2—3-1⁄2×66-1⁄2" border strips
3. Sew border strips to long edges of quilt center to complete quilt top. Press seams toward border.
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste. Quilt as desired.
2. Bind with binding strips.