1. Sew together a solid bright pink 1-1/4" square block center and an assorted orange or pink print 1-1/4" square (Diagram 1). Press seam toward solid bright pink square.
2. Sew an assorted orange or pink print 1-1/4x2" rectangle to left-hand edge of Step 1 unit (Diagram 2). Press seam toward just-added rectangle.
3. Add an assorted blue print 1-1/4x2" rectangle to bottom edge of Step 2 unit (Diagram 3). Press seam toward just-added rectangle.
4. Sew an assorted blue print 1-1/4x2-3/4" rectangle to right-hand edge of Step 3 unit (Diagram 4). Press as before.
5. Referring to Diagram 5, continue adding rectangles in counterclockwise order to Step 4 unit to make a Log Cabin block. Press all seams away from center. The block should be 7-1/4" square including seam allowances.
6. Repeat steps 1–5 to make 12 Log Cabin blocks total.