Assemble Quilt Top
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, join blocks in a row to complete quilt center. Press seams in one direction. The quilt center should be 10-1⁄2×50-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
2. Cut and piece brown print 2-1⁄2×42" strips to make:
- 2—2-1⁄2 ×50-1⁄2" strips
- 2—2-1⁄2 ×14-1⁄2" strips
3. Sew brown print 2-1⁄2×50-1⁄2" strips to long edges of the quilt center (Quilt Assembly Diagram). Sew brown print 2-1⁄2×14-1⁄2" strips to remaining edges to complete quilt top. Press seams toward borders. The quilt top should be 14-1⁄2×54-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste. Quilt as desired.
2. Bind with binding strips.