Assemble and Add Borders
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, sew pink floral 1-3/4x10-1/2" inner border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Add pink floral 1-3/4x13" inner border strips to remaining edges. Press all seams toward inner border.
2. Use a pencil to mark a diagonal line on wrong side of each white floral 2-1/8" square.
3. Layer a marked white floral square atop a blue floral 2-1/8" square. Sew together with two seams, stitching 1/4" on each side of drawn line (Diagram 8). Cut apart on drawn line to make two triangle units. Press each triangle unit open, pressing seams toward blue floral, to make two triangle-squares. Each triangle-square should be 1-3/4" square including seam allowances. Repeat to make 20 triangle-squares total.
4. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, join 10 triangle-squares in a row to make a middle border strip. Press seams in one direction. The middle border strip should be 1-3/4x13" including seam allowances. Repeat to make a second middle border strip.
5. Sew middle border strips to top and bottom edges of quilt center. Press seams toward inner border.
6. Add pink floral 1-1/4x13" outer border strips to top and bottom edges of quilt center to complete quilt top. Press seams toward outer border.