Assemble Broken Dishes Blocks
1. Sew together a yellow print triangle and a red print triangle to make a yellow-and-red triangle-square (Diagram 1). Press seam toward red print. The triangle-square should be 1-1/2" square including seam allowances.
2. Repeat Step 1 to make eight yellow-and-red triangle-squares total.
3. Using remaining yellow print triangles and green print triangles, repeat Step 1 to make eight yellow-and-green triangle-squares total.
4. Using remaining green print triangles and red print triangles, repeat Step 1 to make four green-and-red triangle-squares total.
5. Using remaining red print triangles and orange print triangles, repeat Step 1 to make four red-and-orange triangle-squares total.
6. Referring to Diagram 2 for placement, sew together four of the same triangle-squares in pairs (note direction of sewn lines). Press seams in opposite directions. Join pairs to make a Broken Dishes block. Press seam in one direction. The block should be 2-1/2" square including seam allowances. Repeat to make six Broken Dishes blocks total.