Assemble Flying Geese Units
1. Use a pencil to draw a diagonal line on wrong side of each cream floral 2-7/8" square.
2. Referring to Diagram 3, align two marked cream floral squares with opposite corners of a pink grass print 5-1/4" square; the cream floral squares will overlap in the center. Sew a scant 1/4" from drawn lines on both sides of lines. Cut apart on drawn lines to make two triangle units (Diagram 4). Press triangle units open, pressing seams toward cream floral triangles.
3. Referring to Diagram 5, align a marked cream floral square with pink grass print corner of a triangle unit. Sew a scant 1/4" from drawn line on both sides of line. Cut apart on drawn line (Diagram 6). Press cream floral triangles open, pressing seams toward cream floral triangles to make two Flying Geese units. Each unit should be 4-1/2x2-1/2" including seam allowances. Repeat with remaining triangle unit to make two additional Flying Geese units.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 16 pink Flying Geese units total.
5. Using green grass print 5-1/4" squares instead of pink grass print, repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 16 green Flying Geese units total.
6. Using purple grass print 5-1/4" squares instead of pink grass print, repeat steps 2 and 4 to make 12 purple Flying Geese units.