Inspired by Christmas Sweater from designer Susan Emory of Swirly Girls Design
Quilt tester: Jan Ragaller
• 1⁄2 yard multicolor print (blocks)
• 3⁄8 yard blue print (blocks)
• 1⁄4 yard each orange print and blue circle print (blocks)
• 1⁄4 yard each cream print, black print, and green print (blocks)
• 3⁄8 yard binding fabric
• 1-5⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 29×59" batting
Finished table runner: 20-1⁄2×50-1⁄2"
Finished blocks: 10" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seams toward darker fabric.