Designer: Pat Wodskow of Cuddle Soft Quilt Kits
Materials for Blue Quilt
• 1-7⁄8 yards plush backing fabric
• 3⁄4 yard brown-and-white floral plush fabric (quilt center; border Nos. 2, 3, and 4)
• 1 yard solid blue plush fabric (quilt center, border No. 3, binding)
• 1⁄2 yard solid white plush fabric (border No. 1)
• 3⁄4 yard brown-and-blue print plush fabric (border No. 4)
• 51x63" lightweight batting
• Washable basting spray
• Size 90 /14 sewing machine needle for stretch fabric
• Fine-point water-soluble marker
Finished quilt: 45×57"
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 58" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄2" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
To make the green quilt, use gray-and-white floral instead of brown-and-white floral, solid green instead of solid blue, and gray-and-green print instead of brown-and-blue print.