Assemble Side Units
1. Referring to Diagram 6, sew together two Square-in-a-Square units, one light print 4-1/2" square, two light print large triangles, and one light olive green print large triangle in three horizontal rows. Press seams away from Square-in-a-Square units. Join rows; press seams in one direction.
2. Add a small navy blue print triangle to one end of a rectangle pair. Press seam toward navy blue print small triangle. Join to side edge of Step 1 unit (Diagram 7). Press seam toward rectangle pair.
3. Join a navy blue print 2-1/2" square to one end of a rectangle pair and a navy blue print small triangle to other end. Press seams toward rectangle pair. Sew unit to bottom edge of Step 2 unit to make a side unit. Press seam toward rectangle pair.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 to make four side units total.
Assemble Corner Units
1. Referring to Diagram 8, sew together one rectangle pair, one Square-in-a-Square unit, two navy blue print small triangles, two light print large triangles, and one light olive green print corner triangle in three rows. Press seams toward triangles.
2. Join rows to make a corner unit. Press seams in one direction.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make four corner units total.