Designers: Jo Kramer and Kelli Hanken of Jo's Country Junction
Machine quilter: Jo Kramer
- 40—precut 2-1⁄2 ×42" strips in assorted prints: aqua, navy blue, green, coral, and cream (blocks)
- 2-1/8 yards solid white (blocks, sashing)
- 2-5/8 yards solid dark gray (sashing, border)
- 3/4 yard solid black (binding)
- 5-1/2 yards backing fabric
- 81x98" batting
Finished quilt: 73×90"
Finished block: 7"
Instructions for four additional quilt sizes are in a downloadable PDF. Click on "Download this Project" above.
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.