Designers: Alice Berg, Sylvia Johnson, and Mary Ellen Von Holt of Little Quilts
• 20—4×7" pieces of assorted prints in red, yellow, blue, pink, green, purple, and brown for blocks
• 1⁄4 yard of tan print for blocks
• 1-1⁄3 yards of cream print for blocks and borders
• 1⁄4 yard each of brown, blue, and green prints for setting squares
• 1 yard of pink print for setting triangles, corner triangles, and pieced border
• 1⁄2 yard of dark brown print for pieced border
• 1-3⁄4 yards of blue floral for outer border and binding
• 3-1⁄2 yards of backing fabric
• 58×64" of quilt batting
Finished quilt top: 51×57"
Finished block: 5" square
Quantities specified for 44/45"-wide, 100% cotton fabrics. All measurements include a 1⁄4" seam allowance. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.