1. Referring to Block Assembly Diagram, sew together two assorted ombré print 5×10-1⁄2" rectangles and one ombré print 1-1⁄2 ×10-1⁄2" rectangle to make a block. Press seams open. The block should be 10-1⁄2" square including seam allowances.
2. Repeat Step 1 to make 42 blocks total.
Assemble Quilt Top
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, sew together blocks in seven horizontal rows, rotating every other block 90° as shown. Each row should be 10-1⁄2 ×60-1⁄2" including seam allowances. Press seams in one direction, alternating direction with each row.
2. Join rows to complete quilt top. Press seams in one direction.
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste. Quilt as desired.
2. Bind quilt with binding strips.