Assemble Quilt Center
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out A, B, C, and D blocks in 12 horizontal rows, paying attention to position of units in each block.
2. Sew together blocks in each row. Press seams in one direction, alternating direction with each row. Join rows to make quilt center. Press seams in one direction. The quilt center should be 60-1⁄2 ×72-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
Add coral floral 8-1⁄2 ×72-1⁄2" border strips to long edges of quilt center. Sew coral floral 8-1⁄2 ×76-1⁄2" border strips to remaining edges to complete quilt top. Press all seams toward border.
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste.
2. Quilt as desired. Designer Gerri Robinson machine-quilted an allover curlicue pattern across the quilt center and added a stylized fan motif in the border.
3. Bind with green tone-on-tone binding strips.