Assemble Pieced Setting Triangles
1. Using a pencil, draw a diagonal line on right side of each assorted tan print 2-5⁄8" square.
2. Referring to Diagram 10, sew a green print 2-1⁄4 ×4-3⁄4" rectangle to the left-hand edge of a marked tan print square. Add a matching green print 2-1⁄4 ×6-1⁄2" rectangle to top edge. Press seams toward green print rectangles.
3. Referring to Diagram 11, add one red print 2-1⁄4 ×8-1⁄2" rectangle and one matching red print 2-1⁄4 ×10-1⁄4" rectangle to Step 2 unit to make a pieced setting triangle. Press seams toward red print rectangles.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 10 pieced setting triangles total.
5. Using a pencil and the drawn line on the tan print square as a guide, draw a diagonal line on each pieced setting triangle (Diagram 12). If desired, stitch 1⁄8" inside drawn line to help stabilize the bias edge.