Inspired by Plum Perfect from designer Kay Wright Handy for Animas Quilts
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
Machine quilter: Vicki Hoth of Handi Quilter
• 2⁄3 yard dark teal print (A blocks, inner border)
• 1⁄2 yard teal-and-green print (B blocks)
• 8—1⁄4-yard pieces assorted blue, teal, and green prints (B blocks)
• 1-1⁄2 yards white floral (A blocks, B blocks, outer border)
• 5⁄8 yard each white print and teal floral (A blocks, binding)
• 3-7⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 69" square batting
Finished quilt: 60-1⁄2 “ square
Finished blocks: 12" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.