Inspired by On the Rails from designer Sarah Maxwell of Designs by Sarah J
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 1 yard solid white (blocks)
• 1⁄4 yard each of orange, red, purple, and dark blue tone-on-tones (blocks)
• 1⁄3 yard each of gold, teal , pink, and dark red tone-on-tones (blocks)
• 1⁄2 yard each of green, yellow, dark orange, and blue tone-on-tones (blocks)
• 1⁄2 yard binding fabric
• 3-1⁄2 yards backing fabric
• 63" square batting
Finished quilt: 54-1⁄2 " square
Finished block: 9" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.