Inspired by Festive Pairing from designer Victoria Findlay Wolfe of Victoria Findlay Wolfe Quilts
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 5—18×21" pieces (fat quarters) assorted solids in blue, red, and aqua (blocks)
• 5—18×21" pieces (fat quarters) assorted prints in red, blue, and white (blocks)
• 2⁄3 yard white sailboat print (setting triangles)
• 1-1⁄4 yard solid navy (corner triangles, border)
• 1⁄2 yard solid aqua (corner triangles, border)
• 1⁄2 yard each solid red and solid blue (corner triangles, border)
• 1-3⁄4 yard red, white, and blue stripe (border)
• 5⁄8 yard binding fabric
• 4-1⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 73" square batting
Finished quilt: 64-1⁄2" square
Finished block: 15" square
Yardage and cutting instructions are based on 42’’ of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in direction indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.