Appliqué Quilt Top
1. Referring to Hive Appliqué Placement Diagram and photo, arrange assorted print D–J pieces on quilt top; fuse in place.
2. Set up your machine with a blind hemstitch and monofilament thread or cotton threads in colors to match appliqués, as done previously. Working from bottom layer to top, machine-appliqué around edge of each shape to complete quilt top.
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste.
2. Quilt as desired. Designer Jessi Jung machine-quilted a meandering pattern across the quilt top.
3. Bind with red check binding strips.