Cut pieces in the following order. Click on "Download this Project" for the pattern pieces. To use iron-on fusible web for appliquéing patterns A–J, complete the following steps.
1. Lay fusible web, paper side up, over patterns. Use a pencil to trace each pattern the number of times indicated in cutting instructions, leaving 1⁄2" between tracings. Cut out each fusible-web shape roughly 1⁄4" outside traced lines.
2. Following manufacturer’s instructions, press fusible-web shapes onto wrong sides of assorted prints; let cool. Cut out fabric shapes on drawn lines. Peel off paper backings.
From assorted prints, cut:
• 17 each of patterns A, B, and C
• 1 each of patterns D, E, F, G, H, I, and J
From solid white, cut:
• 6—9×41" appliqué foundation strips
• 5—1-1⁄2×42" strips for middle border
From green check, cut:
• 5—1-1⁄2×42" strips for inner border
From turquoise check, cut:
• 6—6-1⁄4×42" strips for outer border
From red check, cut:
• 7—2-1⁄2×42" binding strips