Assemble Quilt Top
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out red Shoo Fly blocks, black and brown Shoo Fly blocks (in center, surrounded by red Shoo Fly blocks), gold print setting squares, and gold print setting triangles in 19 diagonal rows.
2. Sew together pieces in each row. Press seams away from blocks. Join rows and press seams in one direction. Add gold print corner triangles to complete quilt top; press seams toward corner triangles.
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste.
2. Quilt as desired. Lorre Fleming machine-quilted an allover feather design across the quilt top.
3. Bind with black stripe bias binding strips.