Add Border and Complete Quilt
1. Cut and piece the red print 6-1/2x42" strips to make the following:
2--6-1/2x104-1/2" border strips
2--6-1/2x74-1/2" border strips
2. Sew short border strips to short edges of quilt center. Add long border strips to remaining edges to completed quilt top. Press all seams toward border.
Complete the Quilt
1. Layer the quilt top, batting, and backing.
2. Quilt as desired. Designer Lynette Jensen had this project machine-quilted in an allover meandering pattern.
3. Use the red print 2-3/4x42" strips to bind the quilt.