Designer: Lissa Alexander
Designer Lissa Alexander chose a few medium fabrics (grays, turquoises, and reds) and mixed them in with the lights and darks when cutting.
• 1⁄3 yard mottled red (block centers)
• 24—1⁄4-yard pieces assorted dark prints in black, brown, turquoise, and gray (blocks)
• 24—1⁄4-yard pieces assorted light prints in white, cream, tan, turquoise, and red (blocks)
• 3⁄4 yard black tone-on-tone (binding)
• 5-7⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 81×105" batting
Finished quilt: 72-1⁄2 ×96-1⁄2" (twin-size with 16" drop)
Finished block: 12" square
Quantities are for 44⁄45"-wide, 100% cotton fabrics.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.