Assemble Quilt Top
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out black print squares and rectangles and 19 segments.
2. Sew together pieces in each row. The rows should each be 2-1⁄2 ×32-5⁄8" including seam allowances. Press seams toward segments.
3. Join rows to make quilt center. Press seams in one direction. The quilt center should be 32-5⁄8 ×38-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
4. Sew gray robot print 4 ×38-1⁄2" border strips to long edges of quilt center (Quilt Assembly Diagram). Add gray robot print 4 ×39-5⁄8" to remaining edges to complete quilt top. Press seams toward border. The quilt top should be 39-5⁄8×45-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste. Quilt as desired.
2. Bind with binding strips