Quiltmaker: Kat Tichenor
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
- 9—1⁄8-yard pieces assorted solids in tan, yellow, pink, cream, green, blue, peach, gray, and lavender (blocks)
- 81—5" squares assorted novelty prints in cotton, flannel, and corduroy (blocks)
- 1⁄2 yard green tone-on-tone (binding)
- 2-3⁄4 yards backing fabric
- 49" square batting
Finished quilt: 41" square
Finished blocks: 13-1⁄2" square
Instructions for three additional quilt sizes are in a downloadable PDF. Click on "Download this Project" above.
Cut pieces in the following order.
From each assorted solid, cut:
- 36—1-3⁄4" squares
From green tone-on-tone, cut:
- 5—2-1⁄2 ×42" binding strips