Inspired by Room with a View from designer Amy Walsh of Blue Underground Studios
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 2⁄3 yard total assorted white prints (blocks, inner border)
• 4—18×21" pieces (fat quarters) assorted bright tone-on-tones in coral, green, light blue, and dark blue (blocks, inner border)
• 7⁄8 yard total assorted black prints (blocks)
• 1⁄2 yard black print (outer border)
• 1⁄2 yard binding fabric
• 2-1⁄3 yards backing fabric
• 41×57" batting
Finished quilt: 32-1⁄2 ×48-1⁄2"
Finished blocks: 8" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width. Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated. Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.