Inspired by All Nestled In from designer Rose Ann Cook of Quilter’s Emporium
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
The stripe used in the featured quilt is printed on the diagonal. If you are not using a diagonal stripe yet want the same look, you need to cut all the pieces listed in the cutting instructions on the bias. Be careful not to stretch pieces when assembling the quilt, as the outside quilt edges will be on the bias.
• 3⁄8 yard each teal swirl print and solid white (blocks)
• 1⁄3 yard each yellow airplane print and orange swirl print (blocks)
• 3⁄4 yard multicolor stripe (setting triangles, binding)
• 1⁄4 yard solid orange (inner border)
• 1⁄2 yard teal triangle print (outer border)
• 1-1⁄4 yard backing fabric
• 42" square batting
Finished quilt: 33-1⁄2" square
Finished block: 9" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.