Assemble Quilt Top
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out blocks, blue floral sashing rectangles, and multicolor small floral sashing squares in rows. Sew together pieces in each row. Press seams toward sashing rectangles. Join rows to make quilt center. Press seams toward sashing rows. The quilt center should be 32-3/4x43" including seam allowances.
2. Cut and piece pink tone-on-tone 1-1/2x42" strips to make:
2—1-1/2x43" inner border strips
2—1-1/2x34-3/4" inner border strips
3. Sew long inner border strips to long edges of quilt center. Add short inner border strips to remaining edges. Press all seams toward inner border.
4. Cut and piece multicolor large floral 4-1/2x42" strips to make:
2—4-1/2x45" outer border strips
2—4-1/2x42-3/4" outer border strips
5. Sew long outer border strips to long edges of quilt center. Add short outer border strips to remaining edges to complete quilt top. Press all seams toward outer border.