Inspired by Buried Treasure from designer April Rosenthal
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 1⁄2 yard solid yellow and solid pink (blocks, inner border)
• 1⁄4 yard of white chick print (blocks)
• 1⁄3 yard each of solid green and white whale print (blocks)
• 1⁄4 yard each of blue bunny print, purple elephant print, pink lamb print, and pink bunny print (blocks)
• 3⁄8 yard solid pink (blocks)
• 2⁄3 yard stripe (outer border)
• 1⁄2 yard binding fabric
• 27⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 51" square batting
Finished quilt: 42-1⁄2" square
Finished block: 8" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.