Inspired by Step By Step from AGF Studio
Quilt tester: Jan Ragaller
• 1—18×22" (fat quarter) white print (blocks A and B)
• 7—9×22" (fat eighths) assorted dots in orange, green, and blue (blocks A and B)
• 1⁄2 yard stripe (blocks A and B)
• 6—9×22" (fat eighths) assorted flower prints in blue, white, and yellow (Block B)
• 1⁄2 yard binding fabric
• 2-3⁄4 yards backing fabric
• 49" square batting
Finished quilt: 40-1⁄2" square
Finished blocks: Block A, 20" square; Block B, 10" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seams toward darker fabric.