Assemble Quilt Center
1. Referring to Diagram 1, sew blue print A reversed triangle to one short edge of multicolor dot B triangle. Press seam toward multicolor dot triangle.
2. Sew blue print A triangle to remaining short edge of multicolor dot B triangle to make roof unit. Press seam toward blue triangle. The roof unit should be 3-1/2x8-1/2" including seam allowances.
3. Referring to Diagram 2, sew blue print 2x5-1/2" rectangles to opposite edges of multicolor stripe 5-1/2" square to make base unit. Press seams toward square. The base unit should be 5-1/2x8-1/2" including seam allowances.
4. Join roof unit to base unit to make house unit. Press seam toward base unit.
5. Referring to Diagram 3, join leaf print 6-1/2x8-1/2" rectangle to bottom edge of owl print 2-1/2x8-1/2" rectangle to make forest unit. Press seam toward owl print rectangle.
6. Referring to Diagram 3, join house unit and forest unit. Press seam toward forest unit. Sew chicken print 4-1/2x16-1/2" rectangle to top edge and snail print 4-1/2x16-1/2" rectangle to bottom edge. Press seam allowances toward rectangles to make quilt center. The quilt center should be 16-1/2" square including seam allowances.