1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, sew yellow star print 1-1/2x36-1/2" inner border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Add yellow star print 1-1/2x38-1/2" inner border strips to remaining edges. Press all seams toward inner border.
2. Cut and piece blue cat print 4-1/2x42" strips to make:
- 2—4-1/2x46-1/2" outer border strips
- 2—4-1/2x38-1/2" outer border strips
3. Sew short outer border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Add long outer border strips to remaining edges to complete quilt top. Press all seams toward outer border.