Add Border and Finish Quilt
1. Sew orange monster print 5-1/2x13" border strips to short edges of quilt center. Press seams toward border.
2. Cut and piece orange monster print 5-1/2x42" strips to make:
3. Add pieced 5-1/2x46-1/2" border strips to remaining edges of quilt center to complete quilt top. Press seams toward border.
- 2—5-1/2x46-1/2" border strips
4. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste. Quilt as desired.
5. Bind with solid orange binding strips.
Return to Page 1 : Materials
More to check out: